Fri, 05/17/2013 - 7:09am
Thu, 05/16/2013 - 3:38am
The laws, regulations, and issues surrounding financial fraud are some of the most important concerns to businesses and banking today.
Steven Meyerowitz has been blogging about these issues for the past several years. In Financial Fraud Law and in A.S. Pratt’s Financial Fraud Law Report, he has brought together some of the preeminent subject matter experts in the field. Mr. Meyerowitz is the editor-in-chief of the Financial Fraud Law Report and his Board of Editors and the contributors to this site are leading practitioners in the field of financial fraud law.
For nearly five years, Mr. Meyerowitz was an attorney for a prominent Wall Street law firm before founding Meyerowitz Communications Inc., a consulting company that works with some of the largest and most successful law firms in the country in the area of marketing communications law. Mr. Meyerowitz is also editor-in-chief of A.S. Pratt & Sons’ prestigious publication, The Banking Law Journal, as well as Pratt’s Privacy and Data Security Law Journal. He is a graduate of Harvard Law School.
Tue, 05/07/2013 - 1:57pm
Federal Reserve Proposes Enhanced Prudential Standards and Early Remediation Requirements for U.S. Operations of Foreign Banks
Tue, 05/07/2013 - 1:09pm
Financial Fraud Law
Stay on top of breaking news with legal analysis and commentary. Post your comments!
- 89 Charged with Over $200 Million in False Medicare Billing (272)
- Mortgage Company Owner Pleads Guilty to Straw Buyers’ Fraud (258)
- Government Whistleblowers Have a Protector in the Senate (249)
- Russell Foundation Founder Sentenced on Charges of Wire Fraud, Money Laundering (246)
- Largest Generic Drug Safety Settlement Ever - Ranbaxy Pleads Guilty and Agrees to Pay $500 Million (239)